Colorful Pepper Stir-Fry
3Colorful Pepper Stir-FryPortions 3
Temps de préparation
1010 Mins 15 Mins 25 Mins
- 2 SUNSET® red, yellow or orange sweet bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 8 oz thinly sliced beef sirloin steak, pork or boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds or almonds, for garnish
- In a small bowl mix soy sauce and cornstarch till smooth. Stir in chili sauce, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat a 12” nonstick sauté pan or wok over high heat until very hot, almost smoking. Meanwhile, season the meat with salt.
- Swirl oil in the hot pan, and add meat, spreading out across pan surface. Add peppers and onion and sauté for approximately 4-5 minutes. Stir soy sauce mixture well, drizzle into pan, and mix to coat meat and veggies. Allow sauce to thicken. Serve immediately and garnish with sesame seeds or almonds.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.