Associations and Awards
International Taste and Quality Award
The Superior Taste Award is a unique international recognition based upon the blind judgment of Chefs and Sommeliers who are leaders and experts in taste.
- 2011 – Kumato® and Zima®
- 2012 – Kumato®, Zima® and Campari®
- 2013 – Angel Sweet® Tomatoes, ONE SWEET® Pepper
- 2014 – One Sweet® tomatoes, Sweet Twister® peppers, Y.E.L.O.™ tomatoes
- 2015 – Campari® tomatoes, WOW™ Berries, Tomato of Yore™
- 2016 – Angel Sweet® tomatoes, Flavor Bombs™ tomatoes, R’Orange Crunch™ tomatoes
Produce Marketing Association Packaging Award
Recognizes trendsetters that create and deliver bold new concepts for produce. Points are awarded for excellence in the following areas: Marketing, Sustainability, Consumer Convenience, Food Safety and Supply Chain Efficiency/Functionality
- 2010 – MiMi® Kidz Club Pack
United Fresh Produce Association New Product Award
- 2012 – Delano™ – Best New Vegetable Product
- 2013 – SUNSET® Display Ready Box
- 2014 – SUNSET® Y.E.L.O.™ Best New Vegetable
- 2015 – SUNSET® Flavor Bombs™ Best New Vegetable
Hottest Tomato Competition
The general public samples and votes on Greenhouse grown tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers.
- 38 awards in 7 years
Packaging Association Competition
Recognizes outstanding packages and companies that best combine technical packaging design and sustainability
- 2013 – SUNSET® Brand Revitalization
- 2015 – Sustainable Packaging & Packaging Innovation
- 2016 – Packaging Innovation
Canada’s Best Managed Companies
A national awards program, recognizing Canadian companies that have implemented world-class business practices and created value in innovative ways.
- Awarded 8 consecutive years
Kumato® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta Group Company.